Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Question about the Texas LTC application progress site


I submitted the final document yesterday morning. After about 4 hours I got an email confirming my application and stating all documents had been received. I followed the link to the website. When I got there it said my applications status was, submitted. Today I logged in to check again and I get nothing. It gives this“LICENSE APPLICATION STATUS: If you have a pending License to Carry a Handgun application, please allow sufficient time for processing. If you have not already done so, please submit all of the items listed on the checklist you received. DPS will notify you by mail if further information or additional documents are required. Once the application and documents have been received by Handgun Licensing and processing has begun, a more detailed status will appear on this page.Please Note: Once a license has been issued, this service will no longer be available.If you have completed your LTC Review and do not wish to apply for an Instructor Certification, you may now logoff.”Does this mean they already approved my license? Any tips from y’all who’ve already done this process will be greatly appreciated! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2LfLVya

No comments:

Post a Comment