Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Options for carrying at work


My job explicitly allows CCW, however it is a fairly traditional office job and as such I don’t have many options for carrying unless I wear a sport coat. Usually I wear slacks and a button down or polo (tucked in).What are some options I could have? Currently carrying a 9mm XDS, so pocket carry is technically possible but it may be a bit heavy. Are tuckable holsters any good? If so, are there any that are actually easy to adjust? My convertible Bravo BCA is a total pain to adjust with the IWB clips.I also have been looking at potentially getting a pocket 380, but I have a wedding coming up and don’t want to burn several hundred more dollars on a gun and holsters. (The Springfield 911 looks sexy, but I know a lot of people swear by the LCP II.) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2KNJJ1B

No comments:

Post a Comment