Monday, July 23, 2018

Need help deciding on upcoming purchase for first ccw


I live in erie county in nys and I am hitting my year mark for waiting on my pistol permit. It's currently sitting on the judges desk so with any luck I'll get it in the mail within the next 6 months. I have spent probably thousands of hours watching videos on pistols I'm interested in and researching every little thing about those ones. I am not new to firearms at all. And I have shot quite a few handguns from revolvers to da/sa and striker fired and shoot rifles and trap about 15 hours every month give or take depending on work. Nys has a 10 round magazine restriction so I want to take than in account for what I purchase. I have narrowed my selection down to a glock 26, cz rami, cz pcr (worried about wasted space only have 10 rounds in the magazine) fns9c, and vp9sk. I am 5'10" and weigh about 170lbs. I know everyone says to rent them at a range but there is not a single range around me that rents any of them except the g26. Not to mention I really want to experience a cz but the only shop anywhere near me that has them doesnt have any and very very rarely get them in and will have to order it. So basically I would have to pay for it. Get it ordered, wait about a week then feel it in my hands. Basically in looking for people that have owned some of them and what they're opinions on them are for a ccw option with the ability to still be shootable via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Li0Zfl

No comments:

Post a Comment