Sunday, July 22, 2018

Need gear recommendations


I've had my permit for 6 or so months now but I've only just finished college. I have 2 full size pistols, a G17 and a VP9. I want a small gun, I'm leaning hard towards the P365 (yes I'm aware of the issues). I'd also consider a G43 or possibly a G26. I need holster and belt recommendations for both a ccw class pistol and the VP9 with light. I've looked at several aiwb custom kydex holsters but I fail to see any pros or cons between things like Harry's, Vedder, Dara, ect. I'm currently leaning Vedder simply because I have 2 holsters and a belt in my cart at the same time. I'm very open to suggestions though.I'm going to try to make to the LGS this week and hold a 365 if they have one in stock. They are a Sig pro dealer or some shit so they had a pretty decent price on the gun when I called a while back. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2A08rH3

No comments:

Post a Comment