Tuesday, July 17, 2018

M&P9 2.0 or 2.0c?


I'm trying to decide between the M&P9 2.0 and the 2.0c. I carry a Shield 9 every day, (and I will continue to carry that one 90% of the time) I also have a Bodyguard I carry every now and then.But I'd like a larger pistol for the range and to put a TLR1-HL on for home defense. It seems the only difference between the two is a quarter inch on the barrel and the extended grip on the full size. I understand the compact can accept 17 round mags.There's a chance that I'd like to carry my larger pistol on occasion, but not often.Should I get the full size for shoot-ability or the compact in case I want to carry it?I know these questions come down to personal preference but can anyone offer up any points to help me decide? Thank you. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2uHfUVz

No comments:

Post a Comment