Thursday, July 12, 2018

Glock 22 at work


Hey all,First post in this sub, so I apologize if I'm breaking a small rule or custom or something, or if this is a stupid question.I have a G22 that I'd like to carry at work, UT my workplace rather frowns on it (very left wing establishment... My superiors would have almost as much of a problem as my customers). I do serve customers all day, and frequently have to turn and walk from the in a manner that they'd be able to see a poorly concealed weapon. Im looking for something secure and inconspicuous that'll remain inconspicuous in a short sleeve tucked into pants as I squat, turn, crouch, bend, and reach. Is this possible with my particular firearm? Maybe ankle holster? (I always wear somewhat baggy cargo pants). Or is there a better option that I can keep closer to reach?Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2uAx7jt

No comments:

Post a Comment