Thursday, June 7, 2018

ISO a Small Bag with Off Body CCW Compatability


Hello r/CCW,I'm looking for a small-ish (~15 liters) crossbody, messenger-style bag or even a backpack with a CCW compartment. I AIWB carry but would like the ability to flex into off body carry as/if needed/wanted.I have a 5.11 Rush 12 Hour backpack, which I really like, but does not have a dedicated spot for a holster and it is sometimes too large for certain situations. I like the look of molle webbing and "militaristic" bags but would prefer to keep it on the more grey man end of the spectrum. From my research the 5.11 Covert Box Messenger and Vanquest Katara 16 are at the top of my list. Any other similar options available, Reddit hive mind?TL;DR - In search of a ~15 liter off body bag. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2xQ4003

No comments:

Post a Comment