Saturday, June 16, 2018

Difference between RCS vanguard2 and Crazy Eyes Holsters Retina


This is regarding a Glock43 carried AIWB.I planned on picking up a RCS Vanguard2. While browsing around, I came across a post that mentioned Crazy Eyes Holsters, so I checked it out. They offer one, the Crazy Eyes Holsters Retina that looks like a Vanguard2 with a RCS claw attached. Now, for the Glock 43 the Vanguard2 is not offered w/ the claw... why not? I was planning on measuring it and adding one on my own claw if it fits and was needed.Is a claw simply not necessary for the 43? Why doesn't the Vanguard2 have a claw available in the 43, but it does for the bigger Glocks? Crazy Eyes Holsters has several similar minimalist holsters available that interest me... does anyone have experience with them? Does anyone have experience with both the RCS and Crazy Eyes they can compare? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ygLIW2

No comments:

Post a Comment