Friday, March 2, 2018

My work environment. You'd all be jealous and other comments.


All that can have a CCW do and carry daily but regardless any employee with a weapon they want to show, notably a new purchase, work becomes a show and tell. I was thinking back that at one point we had 2 AR's in the one office and all types of handguns. And when I visit our two other offices, I always bring a toy to share. We do this with knives or anything of interest, but mostly it's guns.I realize a few things: 1. How rare this is. 2. We're not always thinking self-protection, but it's obviously present. 3. After 10+ years not one single issue.We share our cleaning and breakdown pics/stories. It's a great hobby, but I see the recent events and just ticks me off that some nut ruins it for all of us.Too few good example so I thought I'd share. And if any questions, feel free to ask. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2F6w3eY

No comments:

Post a Comment