Friday, March 2, 2018

Anyone else double-belt?


I don't have a lot of tuckable holsters, but I have a lot of holsters that I really like that aren't tuckable. Recently I started wearing two belts, one just around my waist and over my undershirt, that belt is just for holding my gun. That allows me to have a dress shirt on over it and tuck it into my regular pants.The inside belt is by no means a carry belt, just a very thin Walmart one, but it's actually pretty comfortable. I'm proud of myself because I've never heard anyone talking about this, but I'm sure someone out there has done it first (and maybe it's even a common practice). Anyone else on the two-belt train?Note: Right now I'm carrying a TriStar C100 (CZ PCR clone) in a kydex holster. There's a very small amount of printing with a very tight athletic shirt, but not enough that anyone would think it was a gun. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2tdI5h5

No comments:

Post a Comment