Thursday, March 22, 2018

ELI5: Ammunition


Sorry if this sounds really basic but I looked at the write up that was on here a couple of days ago but honestly I'm still relatively new to firearms that i'm feeling even more confused than helped. I understand the basic stuff and what the adjectives stands for but I don't really understand what they exactly do in relation to performace. For example someone says they carry a p++ 115gr hollow points. I understand that the round is pressurized and is 115 grains and the bullet shape is to have a hollow point but I dont get the advantage or what it does to the target compared to just a regular 115gr round. I'm asking obviously because I'm trying to learn more and I'm trying to figure out what kind of round I should carry concealed once I consider myself proficient enough to do so. This is especially important because the place I'll be predominately carrying is on my college campus and though I pray the situation never arises, if it did, I'd hate to be carrying the wrong kind of round for the situation. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2FVA72d

No comments:

Post a Comment