Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Sig Legion P220, Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II, or Sig Emperor Scorpion


Hey all,This is my first post here, so let me preface this by saying I'm an LEO in a state with very strict gun laws. The purpose of this post is to see how I want to best spend my incumbent tax money on a new firearm :) below are my three favorites. Right now I have a G19 as a duty weapon and a G43 for off duty but really want a .45 ACP.Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II- I know Kimber is like a sacrilegious word around reddit, but I've fired this gun and absolutely love it. I also know of two people that own it and can't say enough good things. This is the favorite for me right now bc it is the most comfortable carry option due to the size.SIG P220 Legion- just a beautiful firearm and extremely smooth. I've had the pleasure of shooting this one as well but really don't know how feasible it is to carry due to size. I'm a smaller guy, 5'8" 165 lbs, and open carry is not an option. I carry about 3:30 IWB and cannot do appendix due to the discomfort.SIG Emperor Scorpion- another beauty, I have not shot this yet, but my sgt who is an ex firearms instructor, owns two of these and swears by them. I have the same feelings about this as the legion in terms of carrying.All in all, I'm a very strong lean towards the Kimber but just wanted the opinions of you! Eventually I will own all three of these :) via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2FevXPf

No comments:

Post a Comment