Monday, February 19, 2018

Need tips for adjusting to Shield


Carried a G19 for years, trained with it and am pretty confident with my accuracy due to the few classes I’ve taken with it and tight groups I get with it on paper. Even under stress or timed shooting. But I’m having trouble adjusting to the M&P Shield 9. I got it for better concealment and really like how it carries, but at the range my groups open up more.Everything is stock. One thing I’ve noticed is that the trigger has quite a bit of SNAP to it so that the whole gun shakes a bit when dry firing. That combined with the smaller body and weight means that more variance is introduced to the bullet path.I’m not too keen on replacing the trigger, but am open to it if there’s a good duty trigger that you recommend. Other tips welcome as well. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2EFcSJf

No comments:

Post a Comment