Thursday, December 7, 2017

Who has an optic on their Glock 43 and how do you like it for daily carry.


I love my Glock 43. I shoot it very well and it is my go to 90% of the time carry. I have a couple hundred dollars burning a hole in my pocket and want to do something fun to it just because I can. I've already got the slide done by Jagerwerks and stippled the frame myself. I've become quite interested in the Dueck Defense optic mount as it gives you a set of sights to cowitness the optic with. Anyone run something like this or something similiar? I could always to threaded barrel and TBRCi mini 43 comp if the mount sucks. I know people will downvote this but I just want to see if people who have it like it as i'm really really pushing towards the Dueck Defense mount and a Vortex Viper. Pics for reference. and if you have the Dueck Defense mount or any mount that slides into the dovetail, has yours drifted?http://ift.tt/2BK8tP2 via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2iC7g4N

No comments:

Post a Comment