Thursday, December 7, 2017

Sig P320 Dry Fire Noise


Hello /r/ccw - I recently purchased a new gun I hope to carry (whenever I decide on a holster...)I have the normal size p320 (15 round magazine) - I was able to take it to the range recently, but had two FTFs with Remington UMC 9MM ammo. Having never really encountered a FTF I wanted to make sure that I wasn't doing something incorrectly, or if something was wrong with my gun. I have read about "limp wristing" - but I don't think I was doing anything odd.Also the other question I had was about the "odd" dry fire (or maybe a spring) noise my p320 makes when cocking, and firing the gun with no live ammo in it. It almost sounds like a toy, not very tactile at all, and is VERY quiet compared to my Shield/LCP. Is this normal?Also - I have not sent in my p320 yet for the "upgrade" still waiting on my shipping label. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2AE9N97

No comments:

Post a Comment