Saturday, December 2, 2017

Shout out to the New Mexico DPS


I just wanted to post something quick.Anybody who lives in New Mexico knows that the government at all levels moves at the speed of frozen molasses and is about as functional as a football bat. However, I recently moved and had to get a new CCW license with my current address. The instructions on the NMDPS website weren't totally clear about which location to send my renewal application to, so I took a chance and sent it to the Albuquerque location.What really surprised me was that even though I sent the paperwork on November 20th, my new license was in my mailbox on Wednesday the 29th. This really made my day, and I wanted to let all my fellow New Mexico CCW'ers know about my good experience and that the NMDPS is one of the good guys. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2zH3IoV

No comments:

Post a Comment