Sunday, December 3, 2017

Ruger LC380 for my wife


I've been shopping for a handgun for my wife that she can comfortably learn and carry. She has looked with me and likes the S&W .380 Bodyguard but I'm concerned it might tough for her to shoot. She has shot full sized 9mm well, but finds my Shield a bit much.I like the Ruger LC380 because it is slightly larger and most reviewers report it to be very nice to shoot regarding the recoil. It's still a good size for carry and in a good price range.My question is what other pistols should we be looking at? The Walther PPK seems to be in the same size range so we'll look at that. Anything else?My wife sometimes gets overwhelmed with too many choices so she likes me to do some research and help her out, she makes the final call though.I have seen the guide for helping a wife/mom/sister/gf, it's very helpful. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2AQKwcH

No comments:

Post a Comment