Sunday, December 3, 2017

Novice shooter and trigger upgrades


I understand the conventional wisdom is to run your gun stock for a couple thousand rounds and lock down the fundamentals of shooting. This philosophy has prompted me to consider putting the stock trigger back in since I haven't shot with my M&P with FSS yet.However, I've been considering selling the FSS or saving it for another M&P range toy, and running the apex polymer trigger AEK trigger shoe with the stock internals. The AEK trigger shoe does slightly decrease the take-up and over-travel, and smoothens the pull but it's not a huge difference compared to stock.Would the AEK be detrimental to someone interested in the fundamentals to become a better shooter or would it simply make my pistol have a glock-ish trigger that I could learn with just fine? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2idlgSq

No comments:

Post a Comment