Thursday, December 7, 2017

Looking for Help with Holsters


I carry a Glock 26 everyday, in a Blackhawk holster. My spare mag is a Glock 17 magazine in its own leather holster. I usually carry them on the back of my waistline, IWB.Additionally, I recently lost a lot of weight. I dropped from 242 to 150 pounds, losing a total of 92 pounds. I've lost 10 pounds since this picture was taken and haven't updated it yet.Having lost that amount of weight, I'd really like to move my gun from the back of my belt to the front. The problem with this is that the loop on my holster is so fat that anyone can totally tell that something is under my shirt. I'm locked into having to have my gun on my back as long as I have this holster. I'm looking to get one of those ultra-thin plastic (Kydex?) holsters that has the mag and weapon on the same panel. The problem I'm having is that there are so many out there, I don't know where to begin.Thoughts? What do you guys prefer? What companies should I start looking at? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2j3afXY

No comments:

Post a Comment