Sunday, December 17, 2017

Legal issues with an aftermarket trigger on my CCW


Hi all! As the title states, I am wondering how realistic it would be to face legal issues in a self defense scenario because of an aftermarket lighter trigger pull on an EDC gun.I bought a Glock 43 and threw on an Agency drop in trigger. I took the concealed carry course in my home state (Missouri) and the instructors spent a lot of time talking about legality issues after defending yourself with a weapon that has been modified with a lighter trigger pull, and similar modifications. I replaced the trigger originally because I did not like the stock trigger and I shoot better and more accurately with my new trigger. I'm just wondering if i should reconsider my modifications to my CCW. Any insight is appreciated! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ARmVou

No comments:

Post a Comment