Thursday, December 21, 2017

Dara OWB Holster - Level I or Level II?


I just got a M&P 9 Compact 2.0, and I'm planning on making it my left-side OWB for days when I can carry a larger gun (winter carry or open carry). I don't open carry very frequently, I usually have a P938 on my right hand side IWB, in a tuckable holster. I'm ambidextrous, so I was planning on throwing the M&P on in addition to the P938, thus the choice of left hand side. I practice with both hands.The debate I'm having is whether or not to get active retention on an OWB holster. Has anyone used a thumb hood before? Is this an appropriate choice for a OWB holster that will either be for occasional open carry or under a coat? This is primarily intended as a CCW holster, with the retention in the unexpected event that I have to switch to open carry for whatever reason. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2BL8bc4

No comments:

Post a Comment