Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Any recommendations for state and local specific conceal carry laws? (Washington State, Seattle)


So I got my permit in the mail today, and I mostly got it because it allows me to forgo the longer background checks for handguns and some other stuff. I have been considering carrying on an as needed basis (If I'm going to be out late at a show in a rougher part of downtown for example). I am looking for a good guide on when you legally can can't use your weapon, something that isn't written in legalese and can be understood by the everyman. For example I've heard firing a warning shot can get you in trouble in some places for reckless endangerment because of possible ricochets, etc. I just want to make sure I know every law front to back to avoid any legal trouble if I did ever have to pull or god forbid discharge my weapon. Thanks for any advice. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2AsdiPN

No comments:

Post a Comment