Saturday, November 4, 2017

Thank you and update on my daughter


I made a post about a recent break in at my daughters house the other day. I really didn't expect so many responses and so much great advice. Just wanted to give a general thank you for all the advice and heart felt responses. Just wanted everyone to know that she is fine. She spent the last couple of nights with me and her mom. I reinforced the hardware on her entry doors and just screwed her basement door shut with about a dozen 3-1/2" screws. I put in a simple wireless security system for her.I took her home about 5:00 this morning. She lives in an old family home that's been passed down to us surrounded by woods that used to be farmland. I went to my usual deer stand a few hundred yards from her house and watched her house and my feed plot with my 45-70. As usual, I wasted my time.She eventually told me to stop being "Dad" and camping out in her back yard. I guess that means "Get off my lawn". She gets her son back tomorrow and will be on vacation for a week with him.Just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone out there on CCW Reddit. It's nice seeing how people on here help each other out. My daughter is the one that told me about Reddit. I'm trying to get her to respond. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2zfAr5m

No comments:

Post a Comment