Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Tips for a new owner and carrier?


I'm a young guy about to get into carrying and what not and just looking for some advice. Just picked up a new Glock 19 Gen 4. Any tips with what kind of holster to get are greatly appreciated.My story: I'm 22, go to school and go to work. I've just recently gotten into shooting handguns frequently so I picked up my glock last week. My intentions are to go and take the CCW class once I get the money but obviously I want to get comfortable with the gun first. I'm just looking for some tips especially for being a young guy and not having much experience.Just as my own "plan" I want to get into shooting once every 1-2 weeks to get a hang of my gun. Then get accustomed with carrying the gun unloaded to get used to it. And eventually lead up to carrying loaded confidently. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2auMSPX

No comments:

Post a Comment