Friday, August 5, 2016

LIION Defense


I'm not sure if this is the platform to do this but I thought I'd give you guys a heads up. DO NOT BUY FROM LIION DEFENSE. I made a purchase from them a little over three months ago and it's been nothing but disappointment. I was originally quoted a 6-8 week lead time which was fine with me. After 8 weeks I began to call and email them to check the status of my order but didn't get a response for another 2 weeks. I was told that my order would be shipping the following day and I would receive a call when it went out the door which never happened. A week and a half later I finally got the holster which was far too tight to get the pistol into more than halfway. I've tried reaching them through email, phone, Instagram, and Facebook and have yet to get a response. Overall they have a bad product and the worst customer service I have ever encountered. At $70 a pop I expected a lot more. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from these guys. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2aTC3Ic

No comments:

Post a Comment