Monday, August 1, 2016

Just received my Dale Fricke Joab MagPouch.


I just got the Joab in the mail and I really like it.Here's some photos I took of it and how it carries.I was looking around for a good spare mag holster and this was recommended to me and it seemed to be of high quality so I went for it. I was very pleased with it as soon as I took it out of the plastic. It is very rigid, and the kydex is thick and seems to be pretty top notch stuff. It's actually very similar in feel of the kydex on my Stealth Gear. The single retention screw works great, once you find that sweet spot it's not too difficult to rip the mag out but it still has a really snug fit so it won't fall out by accident. I've been wearing it around the house and it doesn't feel any different at all, I can't see any drawbacks to having this on me. Just wanted to share, maybe someone else will see this and go for one. Took just over two weeks to get mine, but it really is a solid little holster, do recommend. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2aXHZxC

No comments:

Post a Comment