Friday, August 19, 2016

Got my new Stealthgear today. Retention seems too loose?


Ordered a SG IWB-mini on July 27th and got it in the mail today. Very surprised to have it in my hands 27 days after ordering. So far it seems very comfortable as I expected after reading all the good things here.However, I was surprised at the retention on my Glock 43. I read the thread the other day about the guy whose new SG was too tight. I also found a few other threads on various forums about the retention being too tight as well. But mine seems very loose, especially compared to my Galco KingTuk. If I turn the holster upside with the gun inside of it, and wiggle it slightly the gun will fall out. Yes, I have tightened the screws and even with them as tight as they can go the retention does not improve. In fact the screws seem to have very little impact on the retention.Is this normal and should I be concerned with it? I'm worried that while running down a flight of stairs the gun could bounce out. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bR5FIl

No comments:

Post a Comment