Monday, July 25, 2016

Trying to decide on a Mid Size CCW


Hi Everyone. This is my favorite sub-reddit and I have made all of my CCW purchase decisions based on reading other's experiences with holsters, belts, and my first CCW. I am currently carrying a Glock G43, Beltman Bullhide with Steel Stiffener, and AlienGear ClockTuck 3.0 holster. I have been carrying with this setup for a year now. I initially purchased the G43 because I was concerned with conceal-ability and comfort. At this point I want to add a Mid Size CCW to have another option with larger capacity. I occasionally swap setups with a good friend who carries a S&W SD9 VE and honestly don't see much of a difference in comfort or printing which has convinced me to go for the Mid Size. My ideal criteria would be: Polymer Frame 9mm ~15 round capacity Length ~7" Height ~5"I made a spreadsheet (http://ift.tt/2a16UPA) of my current list of options that I found and notes on some. I would like to narrow it down to 3 or 4 and test shoot them if available at my local range. Please feel free to suggest additions that I may have missed but meet the criteria or please comment on personal experiences with the listed options. Any help would be greatly appreciated! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2aep2Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment