Thursday, July 7, 2016

First interaction with a LEO while carrying.


It was about 1am. I was driving to Pittsburgh to meet my girlfriend for the 4th and stopped at a Sheetz to pee and get something hot to keep me awake.While I was waiting for my mozz sticks a Waterways Conservation Officer was struggling to use the touch screen to place an order for him and his co-workers.The Sheetz employee wasn't very helpful, mostly due to a miscommunication and her not explaining what she meant very well, so after the third time he started over I stepped in and offered to help.Being the millennial I am, I quickly had his 2 hotdogs with nacho cheese, 1 with ketchup, and 1 with ketchup and relish plugged in and handed him his slip. He thanked me, I grabbed my fried cheese, and out the door I went.While I was leaving I pondered how, if it had been Ohio where my girlfriend lives, I would probably would have informed him that I was carrying, since Ohio is a Duty to Inform state and I believe in covering my bases. I like living in PA. Might not be perfect, but it's damn close to being a gun-mecca. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/29qJnMX

No comments:

Post a Comment