Thursday, August 19, 2021

What’s a better AIWB holster than the Vedder LightTuck?


I saw a comment the other day that went along the lines of:“People that think Vedder holsters are good are the same people that have never had a good holster before.”And that got me thinking…..I haven’t. I’ve been carrying for 10 years, and in that time went from an Uncle Mike’s (I KNOW) to a Remora (Still I know) to an Alien Gear (Obviously I make bad choices) to a RCS Vanguard which I still occasionally use, now to the Light Tuck. I’ve also used the appendix Ventcore, and a Tier 1 appendix as well, but didn’t really like either of them all that much. But now I’m in the market for something to carry a 17/TLR-1 and I want to broaden my horizons here.There’s so many choices out there, and sometimes it’s hard to know if something is quality, or just expensive. I also wouldn’t mind some education on what makes the LightTuck inferior and what I should be looking for in these next level quality holsters.I know about Darkstar Gear, I have their Koala which is pretty cool. I’ve heard of Phlster Floodlights. What else is out here? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Xveijx

No comments:

Post a Comment