Thursday, August 19, 2021

Sudden Hot Spots


I’m relatively new to CCW. Been carrying now since May of this year. Carrying a P320 XCompact in a Tenicor Velo4 AIWB. Wearing proper sized pants, good belt (currently the belt that has no name) with pants hiked high - you know the drill; hitting all the commonly suggested BDPs. Anyway went out to dinner with the wife and about Galway through dinner started developing an intense hot spot in the groin/inner thigh for no apparent reason. Got up to leave dinner and got in the car and the hot spot intensified. Not sure what happened here. The Tenicor has two clips so in theory my rig should sit still. I’m the past I’ve carried a Vedder Light Tuck with a Clinger Cushion but felt as though the Vedder didn’t conceal the way I wanted it to at AIWB. Having moments like today when I developed discomfort suddenly for no reason is really discouraging sometimes. Has anyone else experienced this? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3mjjXno

No comments:

Post a Comment