Monday, August 23, 2021

Sedan Safe?


Hey all! I'm in the process of getting a CCW. Right now my issue seems to be finding a car safe that is actually good, and fits in my tiny sedan. Just wanting one for those occasions where I'm out and about and have to go somewhere weapons aren't allowed.I really like console vault, but they have no plans to make one for my vehicle. Everything else seems either too flimsy, or won't fit in my cab. Not in a really 2A friendly state, so don't want to put it in a safe in my trunk and have someone see and freak. I'm thinking bolted to my floorboards under my seat, or bolted in my center console/glove box. Don't want a safe visible to a passerby. Might be asking too much, but figured it's worth a post! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3kgWQab

No comments:

Post a Comment