Friday, August 20, 2021

I feel so silly, but... in the back of my mind, I'm slightly anxious that my pistol will go off on it's own in my holster. Thoughts?


I know this is probably incredibly unlikely and I can't find any instance of this happening with a Ruger EC9S online, which is the gun that I have. But I carry with one in the chamber and the thumb safety on (yes, I train to disengage it) and whenever I sit I am distinctly aware of it pointing at my family jewels, or worse, my femoral... anything to do to assuage my irrational fear? Not to overstate this, it's not that big of an issue, I can just deal with it, but I feel silly for having this intrusive thought. Hopefully you people with many more years of experience than me can help, if not just make fun of me. Thanks. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3j3IN8E

No comments:

Post a Comment