Friday, August 20, 2021

Being someone with low stamina and hemophilia?

So I learnt a bit more about my health recently in detail. Mainly what are my odds if I was forced to deal with attackers using bladed or blunt weapons against either me or somebody with me (Be they knife, axe, baseball bat or sword/machete) if they are using weapons and what should my priorities be?

What happens if I also had a bladed or blunt weapon in a situation where they had them? Would I have any chance at fighting them off and will learning FMA along with Krav Maga do me any good?

Or do I basically have no odds unless I live in a country that lets me have a firearm/pepper spray?

So to explain a doctor told me I have lower stamina in a medical assessment and I also know that hemophilia is a disorder that runs in my family etc.



Submitted August 18, 2021 at 12:54PM by Accurate_Reach8099 https://ift.tt/2UzhXf5

No comments:

Post a Comment