Saturday, August 21, 2021

Anyone running the sidecar 2.0?


I'm looking at ordering a holster for my new CC piece and the sidecar 2.0 is a pretty intriguing option due to the ability to run a TQ or a second mag, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with it yet? I know it just released so the amount of info out there will be fairly limited, but I was hoping that someone out there who has a T1C axis elite would be able to compare the two and which they think is the better buy? I personally suspect the fit and finish by T1C will be better, but the modularity of the new sidecar just gives me a funny feeling in my pants.So yeah, if anyone has experience with the new sidecar (and even better, with the sidecar AND the axis elite), drop your feedback here via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2WhLqeg

No comments:

Post a Comment