Friday, August 6, 2021

Anyone carry 2 j-frames?


I'd like to hear the mechanics of how you do it. There's the rare occasion I've found myself wanting to carry a little extra (I usually aiwb a j-frame), like a second j-frame with shot shells for snakes when fishing.... But I'm not a pocket or ankle carrier, and based on my google searching I'm only finding guys who pocket or ankle at least one of the j-frames.Anyway, if you have experience carrying two j-frames at the same time I'd like to hear about it and what holsters you use in what location.Note: Yes I deeply understand (and agree) how semis are better choices like 99% of the time for the vast majority of people and that j-frames are difficult to shoot well and require a lot of practice to be proficient. This thread isn't about when j-frames are better/worse or two of them necessary/unnecessary; just the mechanics of how to carry 2 j-frames on your bodyMods I flaired this under holsters and belts because I couldn't find the stupid j-frame questions one (which feels highly appropriate, so feel free to swap it) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3ytmv5D

No comments:

Post a Comment