Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Which side to carry when ambidextrous


I'm getting closer to getting my CCW, and as I mentally prepare myself and just thinking of all of the things that could go wrong when carrying, I have a question.I'm slightly ambidextrous. I write right handed, throw and catch balls left handed.. but you could say I do most things right handed.I am left eye dominant, so I shoot rifles and shotguns drawn to my left shoulder.When concealing I'm really confused as to what I'm going to do when it comes to concealed position. Its going to be more natural to me to draw with my right hand, but with left eye dominance I want to make sure I can take aim efficiently and effectively.The obvious answer is training and practice, but "doing what feels right" isn't exactly the same as "doing the right thing".Anyone been through this or know someone who has? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3aqSGZ8

No comments:

Post a Comment