Friday, April 23, 2021

Smith and Wesson model 640 vs 66 combat


Hello all,I currently conceal a S&W model 36 (J frame) IWB during the summer and OWB during the winter. I would like to upgrade my daily carry to something stainless with better sights. I was initially leaning towards a Colt king cobra carry dao but they are impossible to get. I am now in between a S&W model 640 and the model 66 combat. I was wondering if anyone could chime in on what it is like carrying a K frame IWB during the summer. I am a fairly slender person if that gives you an idea. My concern lies in the additional inch of the 66 and the increased risk of the handle printing when wearing a t-shirt. If I do get the 66 I will be bobbing the hammer.For anyone who says to get a semi-auto I personally prefer revolvers, they fit my hand better and I feel more comfortable handling them.Thank you in advance! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2QjyTEv

No comments:

Post a Comment