Tuesday, April 20, 2021

POM vs. Sabre Red vs. something else


I've been poking around on this sub looking at different pepper sprays. I'm a 20 year old guy and I rarely encounter any situation in which I would suspect needing to use pepper spray, but I'd like to have one just in case.Given the improbability of needing to use them, it'll probably be sitting in my car's glove box most of the time, and I'll pocket it when I think there's any possibility of needing it (unfamiliar environment, unknown contacts, etc.). My priorities as such are as follows 1) I'd like it to be as small as possible 2) I'd like it to have a shelf life of several years 3) I'd obviously like it to be effective.I've seen everyone recommend either POM or Sabre Red, but I was wondering which of them would fit my use case the best, or if there's something else entirely. I also carry a knife (for utility), but no firearm. Thanks in advance! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/32tYRY7

No comments:

Post a Comment