Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Ohio CCW in workplace


I’m sure nobody has a definitive answer one way or the other, but for the hell of it I’ll ask. My workplace allows customers to CCW in our store. There isn’t any specific policy against it or any posted signage saying anything about firearms. However I wanted to run it by my employer that it would be okay for me to CCW at work before just doing it. I figured it wouldn’t be a problem since I know he’s fairly pro 2A and doesn’t have an issue with guns. Unfortunately he told me not to, didn’t want me to print at work at all. I can understand that and I’ve chosen to respect that and not carry at work. I figure it doesn’t matter and in the eyes of the law I can fuck myself but maybe just maybe there is something out there that says I can carry because there isn’t posted signs or anything in my employee contract (I checked). Is it legal for my employer to disallow me from carrying while allowing customers and whoever else from carrying? Thanks in advanced. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3n4H7Ms

No comments:

Post a Comment