Monday, April 19, 2021

Hypothetical Scenario


I can't come to a logical conclusion myself to a random thought I had earlier, so I ask you guys what would be the right thing to do in this scenario:Say you are minding your own business alone in a public space with other people around (as a ccw holder) and an issue arises where someone is threatening the safety of others with a weapon. If all attempts to de-escalate the situation fail, and you are forced to draw and tell the aggressor to stop and get on the ground, and they comply, obviously the next thing to do is dial 911. Here is my confusion, do you continue to hold them at gunpoint while the cops arrive? Do you holster and risk them continuing being aggressive and causing harm? It seems illogical to me how this "transfer of power" between you and the police would happen.Again this just came to my mind while I was bored one day and I think it's something you guys may know about/maybe even have experience. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3v57rZA

No comments:

Post a Comment