Monday, April 19, 2021

Different holster cant angles for appendix carry?


In my experience with the variety of holsters I've owned/used for appendix carry nearly all of them have been a straight/neutral cant, but I'm curious - has anyone had experience with positive cant (FBI cant) or even negative cant? Even though plenty of holsters allow you to change the cant angle especially if there is just one belt clip, the appendix claw/wing typically is fixed and will fall under/over the belt line which would not be ideal. I'm curious to see if anyone has tried it for daily carry or even prefers it over straight cant, and how they made it work.In my head, I think a positive/negative cant angle might be beneficial for larger guns with more full-size grips, so you can better conceal the grip end of the gun. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2QzF5YA

No comments:

Post a Comment