Thursday, October 10, 2019

P365- 16 failures in 300 rounds


I’ll preface this by saying that I’ve carried the 365 for about 8 months now. I clean it every two week just to keep it clear of any fuzz and debris. (I baby the shit out of my carry gun since I carry everyday) It was clean when I took it to the range today. Had 800 rounds through it before today with only 2 previous failures.16 failures total in 300 rounds, roughly 1.5 hours.5 failure to lock the slide back after the last round11 times when I inserted the full mag the slide went into battery itself. I didn’t slap it in place or anything I was just locking the mag in place and the slide would engage, chambering the first round.I am not carrying this gun anymore. I cannot rely on it with mine or my families lives.200 rounds American Eagle and 100 rounds blazer brass. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2OyLvEm

No comments:

Post a Comment