Sunday, March 24, 2019

What Do You Do When You Drive?


For a few months, I had been taking my holster and gun off only to put it back when I exited the vehicle. I carry AIWB and there was obvious discomfort. But I realized a few thing and will have the holster on me at all times now. You just don't know when you will and why you will exit the vehicle. I was recently in a situation where a man approached me in a confrontational manner when I exited the vehicle. My conceal carry was in the car and if things turned ugly, I clearly had nothing to respond with. Luckily, talking him down worked and that should be done even if you conceal carry. I believe it is wise to have it holsters and on your body at all times. Plus, there is nothing worse than drawing attention by holstering before exiting the vehicle. All in or all out.Your thoughts? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2WritHz

No comments:

Post a Comment