Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Deciding on IWB holster for P320 Compact. But for extremely humid climate.


I live in the American Southeast and it gets unbearable here during most months. The humidity gets high enough some days that I just don't leave the house if I can help it. I'll just sweat, but it won't evaporate, and then I drown in the moisture on my body.I'm going to be receiving my license in a few weeks and wanted to look into carry holsters to get an idea of what I want. I see that this sub is really deep into the Vedder holster club and I looked into them. It looks good, but the lightTuck that everyone seems to use looks like it would be uncomfortable if it was covered in sweat and had it pressed against my body. So I'm thinking of staying away from full kydex and getting a hybrid instead. So that it'll at least absorb some of the perspiration away from me. I assume kydex is sort of like plastic in that it'll just have sweat cover it and drip/roll down it.Does this seem like a good idea? Or are there ways to keep the sweat from pooling or layering on kydex?I'm fairly thin/medium for a dude. 5'7” and around 155lbs. All my clothes are medium. If that makes any difference in helping me out.I was looking at BlackArch and Stealthgear for their hybrids. But from what I've learned by lurking here it sounds like all hybrids are basically the same. Is that mostly true? Would you all recommend to stick with something like the lightTuck even in high humidity/heat?Any help or insight from you all is greatly appreciated. I know that carrying in high humidity isn't going to be comfortable. But I'd like to get as close to comfortable as the gear allows for in this sort of heat. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2uvzdBo

No comments:

Post a Comment