Sunday, March 31, 2019

What can I do to protect myself if I get into the wrong car thinking it’s my Uber?

I don’t normally use this website but I’m afraid and I can’t seem to find the answers I’m looking for on google. After hearing about the girl from USC who got into the wrong car thinking it was her uber and was murdered, I can’t stop thinking how scary and helpless she must have felt. I don’t know what I would do. I’m a college-age girl who’s not very strong. Assuming my hands are free, I’m at least somewhat mentally there (not drugged) and there’s no gun pointed at me (but maybe y’all have some advice for even if there is?) what can I do to protect myself when someone is driving and locked me in a car? Hopefully while keeping myself alive and safe, but I’d rather at least die on my own terms/protecting myself than allow someone to violate me like that. Please help if you can, I’ve signed up for some self defense classes but I’d like to know if anyone has advice for this specific situation.



Submitted March 31, 2019 at 11:41PM by christinawalll143 https://ift.tt/2Va9Gcy

No comments:

Post a Comment