Sunday, March 31, 2019

[Update] Woman called police on me for carrying


Not sure what to tag this as. Legal?I went to the police station yesterday and asked them about what happened. I got the report and they are getting a warrant for her arrest. We have a cell number and video evidence/ their car tags also. They did see my issue with her doing this, as it wastes police resources and risks everyone’s lives.The county agreed to press charges thankfully. They agreed on she over reacted. Let’s just hope they get her before she pulls this shit again.And for those who said her name would be on the report, she walked out as the cop was talking to me so neither of us got a name or witness report (from her. We got witnesses around me) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2HQfd5k

No comments:

Post a Comment