Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Colors/Patterns on Holsters


Years ago I recall reading an article where someone advised against using colorful or patterned holsters. They stated that if you were to ever get into a situation where you fired your weapon in self defense it could be used against you for profiling. I think this is an interesting point, and would like to hear your thoughts. I definitely get that concealed means CONCEALED and a colorful holster could be counterproductive but I live in a state where it is legal and fairly common to open carry. All holsters that I currently own are black, but I have had my eye on a pretty one for a couple months now (it matches my purse, guys!! What more could I want? /s) What are your opinions? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2TyWLiP

No comments:

Post a Comment