Monday, March 25, 2019

CZ P10c holster


Hey guys I need help for which tier 1 holster to choose. I have a CZ P-10c, I currently have a sidecar holster from Legacy Firearms Co and I have many holsters from them and they are all amazing, but this one leaves something to be desired. It conceals well and is comfortable while I’m standing and while I’m sitting for short periods of time, but anything over an hour starts to become irritating. When I bend over it’s not too pleasing either. I’m going to get a tier 1 holster, I just need help choosing between an agis or an axis slim. I like the options of the agis, but I’m not sure if I’d actually carry it in different methods and I feel like it might be a bit bulky. I like the slimness and compactness of the axis slim, but I’m worried about the shock cord wearing out or coming loose. Any input from anyone that has one of the two would be appreciated and help me in making my decision. Thanks guys. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2FACci4

No comments:

Post a Comment