Thursday, March 28, 2019

A California mom tried to get me arrested for carrying a gun


This happened a bit earlier. I was eating out dinner with my wife (anniversary). I conceal carry as its legal in my state. My leg itched so I went to go scratch and when I pulled my hand back up my gun was visible for a second.Almost fucking immediately as if on cue I hear a shriek “SIR?! Do you have a gun?” So I answered yes ma’am. Be courteous and kind and non confrontational.“Why do you have a gun around my kids? You made her cry” she screamed. Now everyone is looking at her. Even her “crying” kid who had no tears or even signs she had been crying. I told her kindly that it’s a public restaurant that allowed open and concealed carry. She did not like this one bit. Grabs her kid (who I still feel honestly so bad for) and walks out. 15 minutes later a cop walks in. She points to me and he comes up to me asking if I had a firearm. I told him yes and where it was located. I give him my permit, he checks it, says nobody else was scared unlike what she said on the 911 callThis idiot said I was waving a gun around in a restaurant. The people beside us dispute this immediately and he leaves. This entitled little shit tried to get me arrested and possibly killed because I dared to have a CCW in fucking Tennessee.I did get a good look at her car when she left: a soccer mom van with a California tag.TLDR soccer mom called cops on me because I had the audacity to carry and was entitled to try and dictate others In the restaurant. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2V3aGiA

No comments:

Post a Comment